Do your boots hold water between dives? Do they get so loose that your feet slosh around in them? The new AKONA Seco boot solves all of these problems. With its innovative new design, the Seco boot allows water to effortlessly drain out through the soles when exiting the water.
• Small drain holes throughout the sole that allow water to drain out
• Similar to a wetsuit, water enters the boot, warms up and stays warm
• Upon exiting the water, the Seco boot allows water to constantly drain
• Seco boots never get sloshy or loose due to filling up with water
• Available in two thicknesses 3.5mm or 6mm